This continuing educational conference is intended for practicing podiatrists.
- Review pathomechanics and physical exam findings for bunions and related deformities
- Demonstrate step-by-step procedures on how to perform a lapidus bunionectomy and their common pitfalls
- Review radiographic and pre-operative assessments for the selection of bunion procedures
- Identify the underlying pathology and biomechanics of the various diseases that might be associated with hammertoe deformities
- Discuss options for great toe joint implants vs fusion
- Demonstrate and understand the benefits of minimally invasive surgical techniques
- Review different forefoot deformities and the various internal and external fixation techniques and technologies for correction
Estimated for 8 LIVE Streaming CME/CECH Credit Hours
PRESENT e-Learning Systems is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. PRESENT e-Learning Systems has estimated this activity for 8 live streaming continuing education contact hours.
It is the policy of PRESENT e-Learning Systems that the Faculty and Staff of our education programs with the potential to influence content, will disclose real or apparent conflicts of interest relating to the topics of our educational activities. Additionally, disclosure will be made of any intended discussions of off label/unapproved uses of drugs or devices. Speakers/authors are required to prepare fair and balanced CME presentations that are objective, and are based on reliable evidence acquired utilizing sound scientific methods.
The information presented at this CME program represents the views and opinions of the individual presenters, and does not constitute the opinion or endorsement of, or promotion by, PRESENT e-Learning Systems or its affiliates. Reasonable efforts have been taken intending for educational subject matter to be presented in a balanced, unbiased fashion and in compliance with regulatory requirements. However, each program attendee must always use his/her own personal and professional judgment when considering further application of this information, particularly as it may relate to patient diagnosis or treatment.
CME Credit Instructions
Important! To receive your CECH Certificate, you MUST complete two (2) Online Verification Surveys during the Virtual Conference – One in the AM and One in the PM.
On Sunday, September 12, 2021, you will receive an email with instructions to complete the online CECH/CME Evaluation Survey. Once you complete the Online Evaluation Survey, you will receive your certificate via email immediately. You MUST complete the Online Evaluation Survey by October 10, 2021.